Naruto2Talk

Naruto manga reviews

Is Itachi the strongest in Akatsuki?


I have been asking myself over and over of whether who is really the strongest member in the Akatsuki.

I know Pain as a leader of the association is supposed to be the one who is stronger than others apart of Madara, but to some extent and for some reason, I do feel that Uchiha Itachi was very strong as well and he is considered a threat to Madara.

If I am to compare Pain and Itachi, I will say Itachi is much stronger apart that Pain is immortal and the real body is the Nagato who isn't even at the battle field. Therefore, I am not sure whether Genjutsu is effective against him.

Without a doubt in my mind, putting aside Pain and Madara, Itachi will be the next strongest member in the Akatsuki. Even though we haven't really seen the other members' powers, but we know that Itachi is very dangerous person especially with his Sharingan.

However, if Madara is very strong, then the first Hokage who was stronger than him is the strongest in the Naruto series. Some people do argue if Fourth the strongest Hokage. Well, all Hokages are very powerful and strong.

0 comments:

Recent Chapters

Recent Feedbacks

Previous Topics