Naruto2Talk

Naruto manga reviews

Naruto code breaker

Due to continuous intense battles between Jiraiya vs Pain and Itachi vs Sasuke, we all have forgotten about the secret scroll that 4th Hokage passed to Jiraiya before he died (I suppose so). Right before Jiraiya went into the battle with Pain, Jiraiya had passed the scroll to one of the frog. Surely, we can't underestimate the importance of this scroll. We know that the scroll contains the secret of unlocking the seal of the Kyuubi. Now Jiraiya is dead and he left us with a combination codes that we still not sure what is it. Will it relate to the scroll? This is a question I ask myself when I reviewed previous few chapters. I think it's almost time for Naruto to be stronger, not because I personally hope him so, but since the story has developed into this peak, it is an obvious call for Naruto to be stronger. As there is a possibility that the codes relate to Naruto, this prove us more that Naruto's time has comes and apparently we know a real heat battle is going to exploit.

Click the images to enlarge so that you can read better.

I was a bit surprise too when I read the part where Madara mentioned that they still don't have enough power to suppress or attack Konoha. And I am not underestimating Konoha here but we are fully aware of how powerful Pain alone is and plus team Eagle with Madara, this is clear how powerful they are now, yet Madara still claimed they don't have enough power.

0 comments:

Recent Chapters

Recent Feedbacks

Previous Topics