Naruto2Talk

Naruto manga reviews

Manga 403


As I won't be free till July, this post is going to be short.

Well, need me to say futher again? I was right about the moment when Itachi was trying to talk to Naruto. There is just a little bit different where I mentioned that Itachi had given Naruto some sort of information that might overcome Sasuke in case Sasuke siding the enemy. From manga volume 403, it's obvious that Itachi has given Naruto some sort of power that can beat Sasuke or can Sasuke to good side. Anyway, the only thing I can think that the power might be is some kind of counter attack of Sasuke sharingan. This is because Naruto still not sure what is the power.


I was 100% right that Itachi had predicted all this could happen after he dies. Itachi trusted his secret power (I think it's secret) to Naruto 'cos he believe Naruto is the only one that will be capable to doing the impossible. That's why he asked Naruto the very simple question that no one can give the desired answer for Itachi.

For some reason, I think my analysis on every manga volume has become a significant big spoiler to the story of Naruto. I am not sure this is good or bad but I certainly love to talk about the story. Therefore, I decided not to provide too much analysis as I have a difficulty in posting my comment to certain forums.

0 comments:

Recent Chapters

Recent Feedbacks

Previous Topics