Naruto2Talk

Naruto manga reviews

Madara = Obito?

From my previous post, there has been a question about if Madara is possessing Obito’s body, why didn’t he take Itachi’s? Well, I am not quite sure about that I will stay with my opinion and the only reason I can think of is that maybe Madara requires a death Uchicha’s body instead of live one. Itachi might still be strong enough for Madara to take over his body.

But if that’s the reason, why not Madara takes Itachi’s body as he is dead now? This is possibly that Itachi’s body has no longer use for Madara since Itachi had transferred his techniques to Sasuke which makes Sasuke become the target of Madara. Apart from that, maybe Itachi is useful for Madara during their first meeting. That’s why Itachi agreed to join the Akatsuki in order to observe the activities of the organisation.

We all know that Itachi was pretending to be bad so far. Even Madara know about that. But what make me confuse is why Madara still intend to keep Itachi as a member of Akatsuki if he knew that Itachi is in good side.

0 comments:

Recent Chapters

Recent Feedbacks

Previous Topics