Naruto2Talk

Naruto manga reviews

Chapter 401

Before I begin, I would like to praise myself :) for my earlier prediction and opinion that Itachi was faking about taking Sasuke's eyes just to make Sasuke out of chakra so that this can dragged Orochimaru out, the reason why he joined Akatsuki in order watch Akatsuki's movements and activities just to protect Konoha or specifically Sasuke and that Itachi has health problem. All were for his beloved brother Sasuke. Thanks for my prediction.

However, there's still something I doubt in this chapter as to how far be the truth that Itachi said that Madara is the one responsible for the kyuubi attack. I seriously think that Sasuke might join Madara in his venture which I personally think (I don't have any backup evidence for this, just another my prediction) it's not about revenge but maybe something more that that e.g. world domination, take over Konoha and claimed himself as true leader or Hokage.

So what do you think? Will Sasuke join Madara after all the truth revealed about Itachi? I personally think this is highly to happen. If not, then there's no point about Madara getting his hand on Sasuke.

Due to the statement above, I also feel that Madara is the one telling the truth because Itachi knew from the beginning if Sasuke fall into the hand of Madara, then this will cause Sasuke to be on the evil side, helping Madara in his venture which Itachi knew about Madara's real intention of founding Akatsuki. That's why Itachi met Naruto earlier to tell Naruto the truth about him but Naruto couldn't believe it. If Naruto get to get Sasuke earlier than Madara, then Sasuke will be hero of Konoha for killing his brother.

Unfortunately, since Madara is the one who get to Sasuke, then Itachi's plan for making Sasuke a hero might fail due to several possibilities.

0 comments:

Recent Chapters

Recent Feedbacks

Previous Topics